« Home 

Tuesday, December 28, 2004 

Thank GOD it's over

No more "Christmas" holidays - thank heavens.. no more 4 hours with relatives who forever want to know "why aren't you married yet?" and "I want some new grandkids, nieces, nephews, cousins, yadda yadda yadda"... though I should probably acknowledge the one single lone uncle (in a large extended family) who said "I don't care, as long as you're happy". I looked around the room for the POD he obviously came out of since he's clearly NOT related by blood...

Now it's back to work, on the slowest week in history... Every year it's the same thing. Rush into to work so's not to be late - wouldn't want the boss having a coronary - to sit here for 8 hours to do nothing. Well, that's not entirely accurate, I'm typing this aren't I? Even though it is the "end of the month" - in mortgage lending those are the words everyone spouts as to why you can't have a vacation, or sickness - in fact if you die your ghost better show up at "end of the month" to make sure that one last file funds... Oh and don't get me started with us not being able to go PEE, but the people we work for go on VACATION which is why I have to rush to get them their money before they go... I could go on and on, and probably will later on.

But as it stands right now, low and behold, an actual FILE, and guess what? Borrowers going on VACATION and needs to sign by tomorrow. *sigh*. I love my life.

About me

  • I'm Siesh
  • From Washington, United States
  • What do you want me to be? Just kidding! I'm not a hooker for cripes sake. (Don't judge me because I don't know shit about html... oh never mind, judge me if you must, I can take it.)
My profile

Previous posts

Sites and/or Blogs I Find Remotely Entertaining

  • Blogger Templates
  • Google News
  • Old Grandma HardCore
  • Gigglechick.com
  • Slightly Drunk.com
  • Spaceface.com
  • Happy Bunny
  • Visit JimGaffigan.com

    Powered by Blogger

    Technorati search

    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates