« Home | Thank GOD it's over » 

Tuesday, December 28, 2004 

Oops

I contradicted myself a tad back there... "to do nothing" and then "a file!"... well, as you can see, A file doesn't take long - as I'm finished with it now and I'm back to nothing much left to do... on a normal day I'll have 5 files every 20 minutes, so one in a two hour period pretty much constitutes nothing to do....

After I'm finished with this work thing, I'll sit in traffic (don't get me started on traffic...), RUSH home at top speed to sit around there and do nothing. Don't get me wrong, I'm generally a happy gal, with a nice group of friends and a fairly active social life - and the holidays were very hectic - running around forever here and there... visiting friends who say things like "but you don't have kids, it's SO much easier for you to come HERE"... (when the 5th person in a day says just come here, trust me, it's not that much easier.), but lately I've been, oh I don't know, bored? Discontent? Restless? All of the above I suppose.

I need ice cream.

About me

  • I'm Siesh
  • From Washington, United States
  • What do you want me to be? Just kidding! I'm not a hooker for cripes sake. (Don't judge me because I don't know shit about html... oh never mind, judge me if you must, I can take it.)
My profile

Previous posts

Sites and/or Blogs I Find Remotely Entertaining

  • Blogger Templates
  • Google News
  • Old Grandma HardCore
  • Gigglechick.com
  • Slightly Drunk.com
  • Spaceface.com
  • Happy Bunny
  • Visit JimGaffigan.com

    Powered by Blogger

    Technorati search

    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates