« Home | Merry New Year and Happy Christmas » | I had no choice, I HAD to Share.. » | Old Grandma Hardcore » | People. » | Desperate Housewives/Grey's Anatomy » | I also love » | I love... » | My new car » | Gambling is Bad. » | Ain't we cute???My nephew and I a couple years bac... » 

Monday, January 23, 2006 

I know, I know


It's been a long time, but honestly there's been nothing worth talking about...

UNTIL NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLY SHIT WE'RE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL BABY!!! 30 years in the making, and by GOD we finally did it. It was a fabulous game, as a woman, I actually spent the last two weeks, at home watching football!

I'm glad we were able to take Steve Smith and pull him right down off his high horse. He needed it.

We needed. The city of Seattle needed it. I'm SO proud of them, it's CRAZY!!!!!

GO BABY GO GO GO GO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You boys did a DAMN fine job a DAMN fine job yesterday. I cannot WAIT for two weeks from yesterday. Never have I been SO excited for a Superbowl (though I watch every year without fail) as I am for this one. The boys did it, they worked hard and now we're going to have to concentrate on what's next. It's going to be a tough game, but as they say the two best teams are going to be duking it out for the biggest title in Football.

GO SEAHAWKS, I KNOW WE CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!