« Home | Desperate Housewives/Grey's Anatomy » | I also love » | I love... » | My new car » | Gambling is Bad. » | Ain't we cute???My nephew and I a couple years bac... » | I'm getting smarter! » | October ALREADY? » | Starving and Seahawks » | Cars and the Seahawks » 

Thursday, October 20, 2005 

People.

I normally don't comment on news stories on my fine little blog that MILLIONS are reading.. LMAO - but I had to link you to this CNN news report.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/10/20/children.bay/index.html

And ask..

What is wrong with people??? Voices told her to do it? I'm not going to pull a Tom Cruise here and say that I know anything at all about psychiatry, but really, wouldn't you have some history of odd behavior? Why would she have 3 children? What the HELL??????

I don't have any kids. I would LOVE to have kids. I know of 2 couples that are having problems trying to conceive that would LOVE to adopt a beautiful baby. So why do these women keep having these children? Like the woman here in Seattle, found passed out DRUNK in her bed with her DEAD 2 month old baby? Her 2nd child dead in the living room (I believe) and the 3rd only able to stay alive because it was 3 and old enough to grab nasty ass food off the counter to eat. The kids died of malnutrition and lack of water. AND the CPS folks had been to her house on numerous occasions, she'd had her kids taken away more than once - it's just sad. AND the only reason they even FOUND the kids was because her ex-husband got out of JAIL and went by to see his kids... Or Susan Smith thing years ago - that woman should have been put into her car, seatbelted in, and drowned in a lake so she could see what her innocent babies had to go through. It is horrifying and I'm just ANGRY about the whole thing. It's sad anytime anyone dies. But it seems particularly tragic when it's a child. Sad, and it breaks my heart.