« Home | Cars and the Seahawks » | Sad » | Weird! » | Sweeeet » | Whatever... » | I'm losin' it... » | Sorry... » | Don't you just HATE it » | Big Brother - I know, I'm lame » | I'm an idiot » 

Monday, September 19, 2005 

Starving and Seahawks

I'm starving. I forgot to have lunch! How DUMB am I? LOL - I'll be going to the folks for a birthday celebration for my family (yes, my WHOLE family was born in the month of September, accept for me. What are the odds?). So dinner will be deliciuos, can't wait!

Seahawks are trying to give me heart failure - play great in the first half, and then BARELY squeek by in the 2nd. I mean, they won - so YAY! But come on already, that was some scary stuff!!! My co-worker says "if they win, they win doesn't matter now!". Yep, we won. YAY!

No Monday night football for me, parents, food, cake.. hungry. Starving.

About me

  • I'm Siesh
  • From Washington, United States
  • What do you want me to be? Just kidding! I'm not a hooker for cripes sake. (Don't judge me because I don't know shit about html... oh never mind, judge me if you must, I can take it.)
My profile

Sites and/or Blogs I Find Remotely Entertaining

  • Blogger Templates
  • Google News
  • Old Grandma HardCore
  • Gigglechick.com
  • Slightly Drunk.com
  • Spaceface.com
  • Happy Bunny
  • Visit JimGaffigan.com

    Powered by Blogger

    Technorati search

    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates