« Home | I'm an idiot » | Wednesday » | Another cool blog » | Gigglechick » | Just thinkin... » | And... » | Yep, these are actually people I know and love... ... » | I am SO sorry » | Where have I BEEN? » | Travel and junk » 

Friday, September 09, 2005 

Big Brother - I know, I'm lame



SWEET!

WHAT A DAME! JANEY NEW HOH...

Thank God, maybe she can FINALLY get Ivette's crying whiney little ass out of the house. That girl cries more than God. And I agree with Janey - her girlfriend? Not so very attractive. But I do have to admit I kinda liked her after I heard her interviewing that she likes Janey - but I think it's because Janey's beautiful and she has a crush on her, but at least she didn't sit and gush about what a wonderful person stupid dumb ass Ivette is.

I can't wait for the finale, not only because I want to see Janelle win, but becuase a) I'm sick of this show already and b) because I don't want to see IVETTE FRICKIN CRY AGAIN....

Whatever, I'm SO over her. Hey, anyone watch Reunion last night? That's a pretty darn good show - but I do have to say since I graduated high school in 1987, that I could live without relieving the "Madonna" outfits. But the show was really good!

Anyhoo, have a good day - I should get some work done... :o)

GO JANELLLEEEE!!!!!

About me

  • I'm Siesh
  • From Washington, United States
  • What do you want me to be? Just kidding! I'm not a hooker for cripes sake. (Don't judge me because I don't know shit about html... oh never mind, judge me if you must, I can take it.)
My profile

Sites and/or Blogs I Find Remotely Entertaining

  • Blogger Templates
  • Google News
  • Old Grandma HardCore
  • Gigglechick.com
  • Slightly Drunk.com
  • Spaceface.com
  • Happy Bunny
  • Visit JimGaffigan.com

    Powered by Blogger

    Technorati search

    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates