« Home | Just thinkin... » | And... » | Yep, these are actually people I know and love... ... » | I am SO sorry » | Where have I BEEN? » | Travel and junk » | Ok, ya sorry - I posted the fishy picture twice, j... » | Oh, P.S. - I'm SO disappointed in my Sonics, WHATE... » | Lookey what I caught! Actually I caught about ohhh... » | Since I've been such a gloomy puss » 

Tuesday, September 06, 2005 

Gigglechick

Thanks for the info for the Red Cross donation site..

Go check her out, she's a pretty cool chick.

http://www.gigglechick.com/erin/blog/

Italian Film Booed at Venice Festival
Critics at a screening booed one of Italy's big hopes to win the top prize at the Venice Film Festival Tuesday.
What a great blog! You will definitely be added to my favorites list. If you get a chance, visit mobile home makeovers site. It will tell you everything you need to know about mobile home makeovers.

Roberts confirmation hearings to begin Monday
New Orleans Struggles to Pump Out Water Roberts Among Pall Bearers for Rehnquist Congress Returns Today, Its Agenda Altered Fire at Egypt Theater Kills at Least 32 Study: Angioplasty Protocol Questioned Oil ...
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a korean woman dating site/. It pretty much covers korean woman dating related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Post a Comment