« Home | Sick, Birthday, Death... whatever. » | Sick » | Joke of the day... » | Networking » | Whatever... » | P.S. » | Cabo » | P.S. » | Sideways and Closer » | Holy moly - I put my first picture up on my blog, ... » 

Thursday, May 05, 2005 

Since I've been such a gloomy puss

Here's a little comic relief for the afternoon...


Crafty ole Texas farmer
>
> A big city lawyer went duck hunting in rural Texas. He shot and dropped a
>bird, but it fell into a farmer's field on the other side of a fence. As the
>lawyer climbed over the fence, an elderly farmer drove up on his tractor and
>asked him what he was doing. The litigator responded, "I shot a duck and it
>fell in this field, and now I'm going to retrieve it." The old farmer
>replied, "This is my property, and you are not coming over here."
>
>The indignant lawyer said, "I am one of the best trial attorneys in the
>United States and, if you don't let me get that duck, I'll sue you and take
>everything you own. The old farmer smiled and said,"Apparently, you don't
>know how we settle disputes in Texas. We settle small disagreements like
>this with the "Three Kick Rule." The lawyer asked, "What is the Three Kick
>Rule?"
>
>The Farmer replied, "Well, because the dispute occurs on my land, first I
>kick you three times and then you kick me three times and so on back and
>forth until someone gives up." The attorney quickly thought about the
>proposed contest and decided that he could easily take the old codger. He
>agreed to abide by the local custom. The old farmer slowly climbed down
>from the tractor and walked up to the attorney.
>
>His first kick planted the toe of his heavy steel-toed work boot into the
>lawyer's groin and dropped him to his knees. His second kick to the midriff
>sent the lawyer's last meal gushing from his mouth. The lawyer was on all
>fours when the farmer's third kick to his rear end sent him face-first into
>a fresh cow pie. The lawyer summoned every bit of his will and managed to
>get to his feet.
>
>Wiping his face with the arm of his jacket, he said, "Okay, Now it's my turn
>"
>
>The old farmer smiled and said, "Naw, I give up. You can have the duck."


Thanks Dawn!!!! :o)

About me

  • I'm Siesh
  • From Washington, United States
  • What do you want me to be? Just kidding! I'm not a hooker for cripes sake. (Don't judge me because I don't know shit about html... oh never mind, judge me if you must, I can take it.)
My profile

Sites and/or Blogs I Find Remotely Entertaining

  • Blogger Templates
  • Google News
  • Old Grandma HardCore
  • Gigglechick.com
  • Slightly Drunk.com
  • Spaceface.com
  • Happy Bunny
  • Visit JimGaffigan.com

    Powered by Blogger

    Technorati search

    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates