« Home | P.S. » | Sideways and Closer » | Holy moly - I put my first picture up on my blog, ... » | Vegas is CRAZY at New Year's! Everyone should go ... » | Well, I suck » | Been a long time.. » | Yay FRIDAY » | Just 5 more minutes... » | Oh for the love of... » | Interviewing is for suckers! » 

Sunday, April 17, 2005 

Cabo

I'm going to Cabo, I'm going to Cabo, la de da de dabo... (picture me dancing around, singing that at the top of my lungs!).

I can't wait to go on vacation, warm sandy beaches, sunshine EVERY day instead of this depressing rain (which you'd THINK I'd be used to what with being born and raised here, but WHATEVER.), a nice man named Julio bringing me drinks whenever I ask... ahhh, Cabo. Wonder if I can talk anyone into going fishing with me?

I'm going for a wedding, it should be beautiful. They're a nice, funny, happy couple, and I'm very excited for them. I'm even MORE excited that I'm just going, and I don't have to be IN the darn thing.

VERY VERY excited to go to Cabo.. This will be the 4th time - and if it wasn't for the wedding I'd probably branch out and pick a new vacation destination. I try to go on some sort of trip once a year if possible. Sometimes they're not huge, (last year was a trip to the Oregon coast, but MAN was it fun!) but it's necessary to get the hell out of dodge once in awhile.

I'm a little gloomy today, what with the weather and all... so that's my sunshine news for the day.