« Home | Interviewing is for suckers! » | Tuesday » | Cereal » | Sunday » | Technorati - check it out! » | Saturday morning » | Well, well, well... » | Thursday, oh Thursday » | Why! » | Friday » 

Wednesday, February 23, 2005 

Oh for the love of...

So I had to go to this "mandatory" meeting at the unemployment office today - some work source training crap deal that the state requires... it was fine, whatever, guy was funny at least... but there was this ONE guy - you know the guy... the guy who askes 300 questions, the guy who interrupts and is just overtly annoying. Well, he wouldn't stop CLICKING his pen... it was click click click... stop for a minute... click click click... no WONDER the guys unemployed, his boss FIRED him for being disruptive and just plain freaking ANNOYING. And I wanted to BADLY to take that pen and shove it up his... well you get the point. He was obviously a guy who didn't think he was supposed to be there, asked the STUPIDEST questions I'm pretty sure I'd ever heard.. things like "if I contact a headhunter who specializes in my field and he refers me to the president of the universe, is that considered a job referral?" Umm, buddy? did ya not just say he REFERRED you? Good God... Man oh man, I wanted to huck something at him SO BADLY... but I refrained, sat there quietly, did my "time" and got the HELL out of there!

What is WITH people anyway?

About me

  • I'm Siesh
  • From Washington, United States
  • What do you want me to be? Just kidding! I'm not a hooker for cripes sake. (Don't judge me because I don't know shit about html... oh never mind, judge me if you must, I can take it.)
My profile

Sites and/or Blogs I Find Remotely Entertaining

  • Blogger Templates
  • Google News
  • Old Grandma HardCore
  • Gigglechick.com
  • Slightly Drunk.com
  • Spaceface.com
  • Happy Bunny
  • Visit JimGaffigan.com

    Powered by Blogger

    Technorati search

    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates