« Home | Sunday » | Technorati - check it out! » | Saturday morning » | Well, well, well... » | Thursday, oh Thursday » | Why! » | Friday » | Huh... » | WORK IS FOR SUCKERS! » | New Year's... » 

Monday, February 21, 2005 

Cereal

Why does it take a blow torch and a buck knife to open a box of stupid cereal? Without them, one of two things happen, either a) you rip the bag open and cereal FLIES all over the kitchen or b) it tears all the way down and cereal ends up out of the bag and into the bottom of the box... or 3) you can't get the damn thing open no matter WHAT you do! (Which is what happened to me this morning, followed immediately by b)....

Go figure...

About me

  • I'm Siesh
  • From Washington, United States
  • What do you want me to be? Just kidding! I'm not a hooker for cripes sake. (Don't judge me because I don't know shit about html... oh never mind, judge me if you must, I can take it.)
My profile

Sites and/or Blogs I Find Remotely Entertaining

  • Blogger Templates
  • Google News
  • Old Grandma HardCore
  • Gigglechick.com
  • Slightly Drunk.com
  • Spaceface.com
  • Happy Bunny
  • Visit JimGaffigan.com

    Powered by Blogger

    Technorati search

    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates