« Home | Another Day.. » | Oops » | Thank GOD it's over » 

Thursday, December 30, 2004 

New Year's...

Is fast approaching, and I have no concrete plans... a few friends want to go out and play - but where to go? What to do? That won't cost $100 to get in and $20/drink? (Which is CRAZY and I refuse to participate!!!) Went to Vegas last year for New Year's, it was INCREDIBLE. I don't think anything will ever beat that trip! It was also the last trip with my dear friend who died a few months later... So how do I try to have fun THIS year??? Well, I'll have my friends, that will be the most important...

So, I wonder what the job markets doing these days??? It stays this slow, I may just be out there hunting. I hate hunting. It bugs me, and I don't want to do it!!! So keep your fingers crossed that I won't have to.

I'd rather watch the Sonics game at 11 than sit here doing nothing...

I'm hungry, I think I need a sandwich.

About me

  • I'm Siesh
  • From Washington, United States
  • What do you want me to be? Just kidding! I'm not a hooker for cripes sake. (Don't judge me because I don't know shit about html... oh never mind, judge me if you must, I can take it.)
My profile

Sites and/or Blogs I Find Remotely Entertaining

  • Blogger Templates
  • Google News
  • Old Grandma HardCore
  • Gigglechick.com
  • Slightly Drunk.com
  • Spaceface.com
  • Happy Bunny
  • Visit JimGaffigan.com

    Powered by Blogger

    Technorati search

    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates