« Home | Oops » | Thank GOD it's over » 

Wednesday, December 29, 2004 

Another Day..

Another penny?

Anybody watch that High School Reunion reality show??? Wow, that is about the dumbest show ever made, however, I felt myself compelled to watch it last night (maybe that's because there was nothing else on)... boy that one chick - the one who is obsessed with her ex, Giovanni (the hot basketball guy).. wow she is one huge NUT JOB... Somebody outta back hand her...

Thought I'd share this fine morning because nothing else of real interest happened...

About me

  • I'm Siesh
  • From Washington, United States
  • What do you want me to be? Just kidding! I'm not a hooker for cripes sake. (Don't judge me because I don't know shit about html... oh never mind, judge me if you must, I can take it.)
My profile

Previous posts

Sites and/or Blogs I Find Remotely Entertaining

  • Blogger Templates
  • Google News
  • Old Grandma HardCore
  • Gigglechick.com
  • Slightly Drunk.com
  • Spaceface.com
  • Happy Bunny
  • Visit JimGaffigan.com

    Powered by Blogger

    Technorati search

    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates