« Home | Huh... » | WORK IS FOR SUCKERS! » | New Year's... » | Another Day.. » | Oops » | Thank GOD it's over » 

Friday, January 21, 2005 

Friday

Thank GOD it's Friday!!! Very excited for a fun filled weekend... though it will be a busy one! Have to go baby shower gift shopping (oh joy) tonight, then off to the bar with friends. Tomorrow I'm having a girls only "game" night - which makes me the largest geek on the face of the earth, but I don't care! Us gals are going to sit around and we're going to eat, drink and generally be marry - by playing Scene It, Pictionary, Cranium and whatever other fine game shows up. (Sorry to ruin all your guys "sit around in our underwear having a pillow fight" fantasies... no wait, I'm sorry that really IS what we do - no need to truly ruin it.). Sunday is the aforementioned baby shower - for a very close friend of mine, so I'm actually looking forward to it. I was even invited to go to her next appointment to hear the heartbeat, should be VERY exciting...

Anyway, that's it for now - y'all have a fan-freaking-tastic weekend!

Cranium rocks! I'll never get tired of squishing that blob of play-doh into body parts. I could have phrased that better.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Siesh
  • From Washington, United States
  • What do you want me to be? Just kidding! I'm not a hooker for cripes sake. (Don't judge me because I don't know shit about html... oh never mind, judge me if you must, I can take it.)
My profile

Sites and/or Blogs I Find Remotely Entertaining

  • Blogger Templates
  • Google News
  • Old Grandma HardCore
  • Gigglechick.com
  • Slightly Drunk.com
  • Spaceface.com
  • Happy Bunny
  • Visit JimGaffigan.com

    Powered by Blogger

    Technorati search

    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates