« Home | Thursday, oh Thursday » | Why! » | Friday » | Huh... » | WORK IS FOR SUCKERS! » | New Year's... » | Another Day.. » | Oops » | Thank GOD it's over » 

Monday, February 14, 2005 

Well, well, well...

If it isn't my favorite day of the year...

Ya, kidding.

I hate Valentine's day.

Let's have a single day! But I suppose I would have to buy MYSELF stuff - but hey, that might be ok...

About me

  • I'm Siesh
  • From Washington, United States
  • What do you want me to be? Just kidding! I'm not a hooker for cripes sake. (Don't judge me because I don't know shit about html... oh never mind, judge me if you must, I can take it.)
My profile

Sites and/or Blogs I Find Remotely Entertaining

  • Blogger Templates
  • Google News
  • Old Grandma HardCore
  • Gigglechick.com
  • Slightly Drunk.com
  • Spaceface.com
  • Happy Bunny
  • Visit JimGaffigan.com

    Powered by Blogger

    Technorati search

    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates