« Home | Why! » | Friday » | Huh... » | WORK IS FOR SUCKERS! » | New Year's... » | Another Day.. » | Oops » | Thank GOD it's over » 

Thursday, February 10, 2005 

Thursday, oh Thursday

Well, the inevitible has happened and I have been laid off from work. The past couple of weeks have been all about "possibilities". I have a few offers on the table, two more interviews this week - and then I'll need to make a stupid decision.

Do I work self employed for friends??? Do I do part time work for awhile??? Do I take an offer at a company that may or may not be around in another 6 months, strictly for the upgrade in job title for my resume'? Or do I take the safe, 40 hour/week, full benefits, salaried position. Now the latter sounds the most stable, I know - but hey, self employment has it's benefits as well, the most important one being the money that I may be able to make. *heavy sigh*...

Well, you guessed it, another interview, so I must run - wish me luck!

Oh Thursdays.

Being laid off happens to everyone. It means you're meant for something else.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Siesh
  • From Washington, United States
  • What do you want me to be? Just kidding! I'm not a hooker for cripes sake. (Don't judge me because I don't know shit about html... oh never mind, judge me if you must, I can take it.)
My profile

Sites and/or Blogs I Find Remotely Entertaining

  • Blogger Templates
  • Google News
  • Old Grandma HardCore
  • Gigglechick.com
  • Slightly Drunk.com
  • Spaceface.com
  • Happy Bunny
  • Visit JimGaffigan.com

    Powered by Blogger

    Technorati search

    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates