« Home | Well, well, well... » | Thursday, oh Thursday » | Why! » | Friday » | Huh... » | WORK IS FOR SUCKERS! » | New Year's... » | Another Day.. » | Oops » | Thank GOD it's over » 

Saturday, February 19, 2005 

Saturday morning

I love Saturday mornings... I think they're my favorite time of the week, really! It's a beautiful day, I don't have to job hunt (thank GOD), and I have plans for this afternoon to go and play with some friends. Should be a good weekend...

I get this call yesterday from random lady from random company asking me to come in and interview. I've heard of the company before, yet, never applied there! Turns out it was a recommendation from someone who knows me, how neat is that?? They like me they REALLY like me! (oh Sally Fields... LOL). So I'm going to go interview with them on Tuesday. Meanwhile, I'm STILL waiting to hear back from the job that I want. I did get a call yesterday from them asking me very politely if I can just hang tight for another day or two while they finalize their decision and finish calling on references. I have a 1 in 3 shot to get this job, out of all of those applicants. That's pretty good odds I'd say! I should be happy just to be "nominated". HA! I'll see what they have to offer, see how the interview goes on Tuesday, figure out what I want to be when I grow up and go from there. :o)

Have a good weekend everyone!!!!

About me

  • I'm Siesh
  • From Washington, United States
  • What do you want me to be? Just kidding! I'm not a hooker for cripes sake. (Don't judge me because I don't know shit about html... oh never mind, judge me if you must, I can take it.)
My profile

Sites and/or Blogs I Find Remotely Entertaining

  • Blogger Templates
  • Google News
  • Old Grandma HardCore
  • Gigglechick.com
  • Slightly Drunk.com
  • Spaceface.com
  • Happy Bunny
  • Visit JimGaffigan.com

    Powered by Blogger

    Technorati search

    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates