« Home | Been a long time.. » | Yay FRIDAY » | Just 5 more minutes... » | Oh for the love of... » | Interviewing is for suckers! » | Tuesday » | Cereal » | Sunday » | Technorati - check it out! » | Saturday morning » 

Friday, April 15, 2005 

Well, I suck

I suck - I haven't updated my blogger in what, like a month? That's CRAZY! LOL

If anyone reads this thing, y'all HAVE to take a look at this, it's hilarious!

http://porktornado.diaryland.com/covers2.html

Man I laughed so hard! Cracked me up.

I've been helping my friend move into her new condo that she bought. Well, actually, helped her paint, put furniture together, decorate, AND move. It's been a long process, but she's finally in and settled. I'm completely jealous, because I would LOVE to buy something. But hey, I don't have the money. SAD!

Currently just discharged a bankruptcy as well. So I'll need to wait a year or two to actually buy something. I suppose that's ok - I have a great deal on the apartment that I'm in, it's big has plenty of room for me, and the rent is right. As long as they don't raise my rent too terribly much when my lease comes up, I'll stay put. (My guy friends will be SO excited not to have to help me move, yet AGAIN!).

Still trying to figure out my work life - things are all over up in the air and then down again. I have enough money to live ok - and with discharging the BK (thus saving myself $600 per month - YES I said $600 PER MONTH!) things are ok right now. But I can't live like this forever, so I'll keep plugging away...

Let's see, what else - umm, well, nothing really. Just kind of hanging out, doing my thing... I'll update this puppy more often - for the 3 of you who actually read it. LOL

About me

  • I'm Siesh
  • From Washington, United States
  • What do you want me to be? Just kidding! I'm not a hooker for cripes sake. (Don't judge me because I don't know shit about html... oh never mind, judge me if you must, I can take it.)
My profile

Sites and/or Blogs I Find Remotely Entertaining

  • Blogger Templates
  • Google News
  • Old Grandma HardCore
  • Gigglechick.com
  • Slightly Drunk.com
  • Spaceface.com
  • Happy Bunny
  • Visit JimGaffigan.com

    Powered by Blogger

    Technorati search

    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates