« Home | Just 5 more minutes... » | Oh for the love of... » | Interviewing is for suckers! » | Tuesday » | Cereal » | Sunday » | Technorati - check it out! » | Saturday morning » | Well, well, well... » | Thursday, oh Thursday » 

Friday, February 25, 2005 

Yay FRIDAY

Yep I know it sounds crazy, what with no job and all, but I'm so glad it's Friday!!! I am going to need to make an intelligent job decision here within the next couple of days. I have a feeling that I'm going to receive an offer from that company I interviewed with a few days ago. I had a second phone interview yesterday afternoon that went really well. And my old boss called and said that they called her for a reference and it sounded like they loved me! (well, really, who wouldn't? LOL). But that means I'll have to decide if I want to do this self employment thing or take a job with a company with bene's and such.

Oh big decisions I tell ya! Got a lot done this morning though, on the up side. Maybe that will take some of the stress of, getting things handled.

Gonna get more coffee... perhaps I'm addicted, ya think? :o)

Happy Friday!

About me

  • I'm Siesh
  • From Washington, United States
  • What do you want me to be? Just kidding! I'm not a hooker for cripes sake. (Don't judge me because I don't know shit about html... oh never mind, judge me if you must, I can take it.)
My profile

Sites and/or Blogs I Find Remotely Entertaining

  • Blogger Templates
  • Google News
  • Old Grandma HardCore
  • Gigglechick.com
  • Slightly Drunk.com
  • Spaceface.com
  • Happy Bunny
  • Visit JimGaffigan.com

    Powered by Blogger

    Technorati search

    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates