« Home | Sick » | Joke of the day... » | Networking » | Whatever... » | P.S. » | Cabo » | P.S. » | Sideways and Closer » | Holy moly - I put my first picture up on my blog, ... » | Vegas is CRAZY at New Year's! Everyone should go ... » 

Wednesday, May 04, 2005 

Sick, Birthday, Death... whatever.

I was totally sick - on my birthday no less, not that it matters, I'm just getting old and junk.. and then my grandfather passed away, had to deal with that (still dealing with that), and it's just been a pretty sucky week and a half or so, which is why no fabulously witty diatribe has been typed lately. Anyway, I think I'll live, the cold is almost gone. Thank heavens.

What is with all the cancer lately? I know 3 people who have it/had it. I'm too young to know so many sick people and/or people who are dying.. sigh.

But ok, so ya that's it for now!

About me

  • I'm Siesh
  • From Washington, United States
  • What do you want me to be? Just kidding! I'm not a hooker for cripes sake. (Don't judge me because I don't know shit about html... oh never mind, judge me if you must, I can take it.)
My profile

Sites and/or Blogs I Find Remotely Entertaining

  • Blogger Templates
  • Google News
  • Old Grandma HardCore
  • Gigglechick.com
  • Slightly Drunk.com
  • Spaceface.com
  • Happy Bunny
  • Visit JimGaffigan.com

    Powered by Blogger

    Technorati search

    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates