« Home | Whatever... » | P.S. » | Cabo » | P.S. » | Sideways and Closer » | Holy moly - I put my first picture up on my blog, ... » | Vegas is CRAZY at New Year's! Everyone should go ... » | Well, I suck » | Been a long time.. » | Yay FRIDAY » 

Wednesday, April 20, 2005 

Networking

So I've been spending the last couple of days networking. I went to a networking event that turned out really cool. It was at a little coffee shop, which we took over, and I got a ton of great contacts. Then I subbed for someone in one of the groups (because I'm not an "official" member, just a guest) and I had to speak in front of the group! I swear I thought I was going to have a friggin heart attack! Though apparantly I did a fairly good job as everyone clapped and cheered when I was finished - but maybe they were just being nice? Not sure, but that's ok.

Went to the eye doctor today, what a joy THAT was... eyes all dialated, whatever - hate hearing how bad my eyes are getting...

On a side note, tomorrow is my birthday. Sad. I feel old tonight, what with the whole eye exam thing and such - I need some sleep...

So off I go!

About me

  • I'm Siesh
  • From Washington, United States
  • What do you want me to be? Just kidding! I'm not a hooker for cripes sake. (Don't judge me because I don't know shit about html... oh never mind, judge me if you must, I can take it.)
My profile

Sites and/or Blogs I Find Remotely Entertaining

  • Blogger Templates
  • Google News
  • Old Grandma HardCore
  • Gigglechick.com
  • Slightly Drunk.com
  • Spaceface.com
  • Happy Bunny
  • Visit JimGaffigan.com

    Powered by Blogger

    Technorati search

    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates