« Home | Ok, ya sorry - I posted the fishy picture twice, j... » | Oh, P.S. - I'm SO disappointed in my Sonics, WHATE... » | Lookey what I caught! Actually I caught about ohhh... » | Since I've been such a gloomy puss » | Sick, Birthday, Death... whatever. » | Sick » | Joke of the day... » | Networking » | Whatever... » | P.S. » 

Friday, June 24, 2005 

Travel and junk

So, I'm doing a lot of camping/fishing/traveling this summer. I'll be running all over the place and back. I'm going camping/fishing for the 4th of July, and then I leave for Cabo on the 7th for a week. I get back from cabo and I'm heading to Idaho for a 4 day weekend. I'm doing a 3 day rafting (HA! Floating on an intertube is more like it) /camping trip when I get back from Idaho and then I'm off to Sun River Oregon for a week as well. I try to get out of here as often as I can, but money is usually the problem. This time around, it still is a bit of a problem - I'm not working full time yet, luckily I've paid off a lot of my bills and my car is almost paid off.

So, with all the travling I'll be doing, I've decided to look into doing some travel agent work part time. Maybe I can make enough risidual money to be able to keep doing my part time work with my broker friend and get enough travel discounts to be able to do the traveling that I love so much. I need to get my butt to Europe one of these days and there is no way in HELL I could afford that without some kind of discount deal. So hopefully this new adventure in the travel agent world will pay off in more ways than one.

Wish me luck! I'll post updates on my travel adventures when I have them. Right now I need to go out and buy some necessities for my trip and visit with friends. Have a fantastic weekend!

A plumber is needed, the network drain is clogged
mango cheesecake recipe

Thank you, I will... :o)

Lord knows I know plenty of "pets" that need training.. LOL

Post a Comment