« Home | Another cool blog » | Gigglechick » | Just thinkin... » | And... » | Yep, these are actually people I know and love... ... » | I am SO sorry » | Where have I BEEN? » | Travel and junk » | Ok, ya sorry - I posted the fishy picture twice, j... » | Oh, P.S. - I'm SO disappointed in my Sonics, WHATE... » 

Wednesday, September 07, 2005 

Wednesday


Ok, so not to be a Reality t.v. dork - but I do watch Big Brother - and I just NEEDED to post that if Ivette actually wins this game, I am going to fly to California, take off my shoe and hit someone in the head with it... I can't STAND her... Just look at her big dumb head... She just looks like a bitch. And if I have to hear her CRY again, oh whatever don't get me started.

I actually like Howie with his stupid Jedi ways. I actually thought I was going to HATE Janelle, but I freakin' like her, there, I said it. Ok, I'm hopping off my Big Brother soap box...

Have a great day everyone, I have to get some stupid work done now... :o)

i love howie and janelle. and i think i would use something harder than a show to knock Ivette's head... (ugh!!! i HATE HER!!!)

Post a Comment