« Home | Sad » | Weird! » | Sweeeet » | Whatever... » | I'm losin' it... » | Sorry... » | Don't you just HATE it » | Big Brother - I know, I'm lame » | I'm an idiot » | Wednesday » 

Sunday, September 18, 2005 

Cars and the Seahawks

Ok, so my truck might be terminal. When I'm driving the gauges go dead, and when I turn on my turn signal the emergency flashers come on, but only in the back. My mechanic friend said it was probably electrical, and because it's a Jeep to get rid of it because it will cost too much to fix and may take days to find out where the short is or what the problem is... That's just super.

So I'm going to run out and do some car shopping today. Bummer thing is that I only owe $600 on my car, which means I'm now going to have to start over from scratch. But I need a nice reliable car, so that has to be my priority. SAD!

But hey, maybe I'll end up with something really cool. Actually probably not. I'll probably end up with a nice reliable Honda or Acura or Toyota because I hate car problems, and I want one that will just run forever with little problems... so we'll see what happens! Wish me luck!!!

Oh and GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!! Home opener today, hopefully we won't embarass ourselves. But hey, we're supposed to have a pretty good team this year - but isn't that what they say every year about Seattle??? LOL

About me

  • I'm Siesh
  • From Washington, United States
  • What do you want me to be? Just kidding! I'm not a hooker for cripes sake. (Don't judge me because I don't know shit about html... oh never mind, judge me if you must, I can take it.)
My profile

Sites and/or Blogs I Find Remotely Entertaining

  • Blogger Templates
  • Google News
  • Old Grandma HardCore
  • Gigglechick.com
  • Slightly Drunk.com
  • Spaceface.com
  • Happy Bunny
  • Visit JimGaffigan.com

    Powered by Blogger

    Technorati search

    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates