« Home | I'm losin' it... » | Sorry... » | Don't you just HATE it » | Big Brother - I know, I'm lame » | I'm an idiot » | Wednesday » | Another cool blog » | Gigglechick » | Just thinkin... » | And... » 

Thursday, September 15, 2005 

Whatever...

Whatever. Just listened to my ex get married on the radio. That was very disturbing to me...

I didn't like it, not one little bit... what an jerkoff he is. If y'all think I'm kiddin' about this roller coaster thing, check it out, I'm so not!!! I flipped him off the whole way to work whilst I tortured myself and listened to the whole thing. That was dumb probably... It is also completely unreasonable for me to be even remotely upset by the whole thing. He's an ass that I would never have married even when we were dating... but still. It's the "ex-factor" and what does she have that I don't, blah de blah blah blah...

Whatever, it's put me in a mood. My co-workers are going to HATE me I'm sure of it! I can't get the stupid dumb picture to load so screw it.

Okey doke, have a better day than I am.

Wow. Someone is B-I-T-T-E-R.

Get over it. He's happy. Let it go.

Yep, totally bitter, but I can be - because it's my perogative.. Oh Bobby Brown.. :o)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Siesh
  • From Washington, United States
  • What do you want me to be? Just kidding! I'm not a hooker for cripes sake. (Don't judge me because I don't know shit about html... oh never mind, judge me if you must, I can take it.)
My profile

Sites and/or Blogs I Find Remotely Entertaining

  • Blogger Templates
  • Google News
  • Old Grandma HardCore
  • Gigglechick.com
  • Slightly Drunk.com
  • Spaceface.com
  • Happy Bunny
  • Visit JimGaffigan.com

    Powered by Blogger

    Technorati search

    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates