« Home | Big Brother - I know, I'm lame » | I'm an idiot » | Wednesday » | Another cool blog » | Gigglechick » | Just thinkin... » | And... » | Yep, these are actually people I know and love... ... » | I am SO sorry » | Where have I BEEN? » 

Monday, September 12, 2005 

Don't you just HATE it

When someone you date who was a complete and total ASSHOLE gets all the breaks so to speak??? Why do evil people get cool shit? I don't understand it!

Dated an asshole about a year ago, never gonna get married have kids, yadda yadda - and of course after we broke up - he gets his money stolen (funny! I'm not being mean it totally was funny - his girlfriend at the time took his wallet and cleaned him out!).. has to move in with his parents, meets a girl and WHOA moves in with her 3 weeks later. And now of course they're getting married.

Anyway, they entered a contest on the radio and won a free wedding ON A ROLLER COASTER! How freakin LAME and STUPID is THAT? But anyway, along with the stupid tacky ridiculous roller coaster wedding, they also get the rings paid for, a new bedroom set and A TRIP TO LONDON for their honeymoon. Why is it that this LOSER always ends up getting someone else to pay for his shit? I'm not mad he's getting married, I'm mad that the asshole gets to go to London on someone elses dime.

He's just a slime ball loser who mooches shit off everyone around him, and yet again, he gets free stuff. WHATEVER. Yes, I am TOTALLY bitter about this.

I hope the rollercoaster gets stuck. I hope that their flight gets cancelled. I hope the bed breaks. AND I hope his miserable for the rest of his natural born life.

Oh, on the upside, turns out he was going to break the engagement because she's crazy (clearly if she's going to marry him), but then they won this package, so he's decided to go ahead and go through with it. Yep, miserable for life. Works for me!!!!!!!

About me

  • I'm Siesh
  • From Washington, United States
  • What do you want me to be? Just kidding! I'm not a hooker for cripes sake. (Don't judge me because I don't know shit about html... oh never mind, judge me if you must, I can take it.)
My profile

Sites and/or Blogs I Find Remotely Entertaining

  • Blogger Templates
  • Google News
  • Old Grandma HardCore
  • Gigglechick.com
  • Slightly Drunk.com
  • Spaceface.com
  • Happy Bunny
  • Visit JimGaffigan.com

    Powered by Blogger

    Technorati search

    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates