« Home | Sorry... » | Don't you just HATE it » | Big Brother - I know, I'm lame » | I'm an idiot » | Wednesday » | Another cool blog » | Gigglechick » | Just thinkin... » | And... » | Yep, these are actually people I know and love... ... » 

Wednesday, September 14, 2005 

I'm losin' it...

Oh my God, I am SO excited for Survivor I can't stand myself. I'm telling you, it's gonna be gooooooood!!!!

Crazy bastards.... ;o)

I think I'm losin' my mind! I've signed up for eHarmony... because it's a DOCTOR doing the picking, jeez people. Oh man, I'll let ya know how it goes, but I am seriously crazy, I'm sure of it... LOL

Oh, and how about Big Brother last night!!! I cannot BELIEVE that Ivette got her dumb crying ass off the block AGAIN! God, she's so gonna win the money just to bug the crap out of me...

Can't stand her!!! I'd rather see Maggie win it then her... BLECK! She bugs me.. After next Tuesday I swear I'lls top talking about Big Brother - at least until next season...

I didn't mean to make this a "reality show" blog either.. but I just can't help talking about it!!!

Have a good one, see ya!

About me

  • I'm Siesh
  • From Washington, United States
  • What do you want me to be? Just kidding! I'm not a hooker for cripes sake. (Don't judge me because I don't know shit about html... oh never mind, judge me if you must, I can take it.)
My profile

Sites and/or Blogs I Find Remotely Entertaining

  • Blogger Templates
  • Google News
  • Old Grandma HardCore
  • Gigglechick.com
  • Slightly Drunk.com
  • Spaceface.com
  • Happy Bunny
  • Visit JimGaffigan.com

    Powered by Blogger

    Technorati search

    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates