« Home | Whatever... » | I'm losin' it... » | Sorry... » | Don't you just HATE it » | Big Brother - I know, I'm lame » | I'm an idiot » | Wednesday » | Another cool blog » | Gigglechick » | Just thinkin... » 

Thursday, September 15, 2005 

Sweeeet

Survivor was awesome, and I'm TOTALLY over my previous rants and raves... only took but a second.

I went over to some friends house, we had dinner, watched Survivor, it kicked ass. It's always fun to see friends, it's always fun to eat - I mean come on, and Survivor was good. I dig it. I was sad the old guy got the boot though, he probably could have done well given the chance.

But I do have to say - the chicks RULED.. None of them got sick, none of them got hurt, it was awesome.. :o)

Other than that, just working as usual. Work work work. Hey, at least I have a job again, right? That's better than most folks - especially right now. I am still thinking of those poor Hurricaine victims, that has got to SUCK, talk about Survivors!!!!!!! Don't forget to click if you want to donate, they're going to need help for a long long time..

Actually, we (Houston)need help now... they wont leave! 2 years and they are still here. You know what they say about guests, 2 days and they start to stink...

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Siesh
  • From Washington, United States
  • What do you want me to be? Just kidding! I'm not a hooker for cripes sake. (Don't judge me because I don't know shit about html... oh never mind, judge me if you must, I can take it.)
My profile

Sites and/or Blogs I Find Remotely Entertaining

  • Blogger Templates
  • Google News
  • Old Grandma HardCore
  • Gigglechick.com
  • Slightly Drunk.com
  • Spaceface.com
  • Happy Bunny
  • Visit JimGaffigan.com

    Powered by Blogger

    Technorati search

    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates