« Home | Sweeeet » | Whatever... » | I'm losin' it... » | Sorry... » | Don't you just HATE it » | Big Brother - I know, I'm lame » | I'm an idiot » | Wednesday » | Another cool blog » | Gigglechick » 

Friday, September 16, 2005 

Weird!


Stuff like THIS never happens...

They're getting divorced.. Oh I'm sorry annulled... which means that Rennee' is now free again Ryan! LOL (My friend LOVES her, wants to kiss her and hug her and marry her...).

It doesn't sound like it ended very well... But hey, such is the life of Hollywood I guess?? Actually I suppose stuff like this happens all the time. Kinda funny that it wasn't your typical "irreconcilable differences", but "fraud"? I don't even know what that means??? And I don't really care. I only care that now Ryan can fly to Hollywood and sweep her off her feet in her time of need... :o)

So now, just working and junk, same old same old... I've met a couple people on this eharmony thing, we'll see what happens. Keep your fingers crossed for me... either one way or another.. LOL

LOL - I tried to tell him that she doesn't look like she did in Jerry MaGuire anymore, that's for sure. I don't know what the hell happened to her.

She came from Texas then complained that she hated it here, that there were too many cowboys. What?? Cowboys in Texas? *boggle*

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Siesh
  • From Washington, United States
  • What do you want me to be? Just kidding! I'm not a hooker for cripes sake. (Don't judge me because I don't know shit about html... oh never mind, judge me if you must, I can take it.)
My profile

Sites and/or Blogs I Find Remotely Entertaining

  • Blogger Templates
  • Google News
  • Old Grandma HardCore
  • Gigglechick.com
  • Slightly Drunk.com
  • Spaceface.com
  • Happy Bunny
  • Visit JimGaffigan.com

    Powered by Blogger

    Technorati search

    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates