« Home | Starving and Seahawks » | Cars and the Seahawks » | Sad » | Weird! » | Sweeeet » | Whatever... » | I'm losin' it... » | Sorry... » | Don't you just HATE it » | Big Brother - I know, I'm lame » 

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 

October ALREADY?

What the... where'd summer go? What happened? I had to turn my heat on last night... On the upside the trees are starting to turn, slowly but surely, and it looks VERY pretty out there.

Bought a new car, yay me. I'd be more excited if I weren't paranoid about the payment. Even though I did everything right, did all my research, didn't budge on the sales price - and still go the payment I wanted... it's still stinking SCARY!!! But it's an Acura, it'll last for freaking EVER. So that's all good... It's very pretty and VERY FAST! I burned out of the dealer on my test drive, it was kinda funny. He grabbed onto the good old oh shit handle. LOL

Other than that, working and that's about it. Sad bout Nipsy Russell! He was a funny guy..

That's my story for now and I'm stickin' to it.

About me

  • I'm Siesh
  • From Washington, United States
  • What do you want me to be? Just kidding! I'm not a hooker for cripes sake. (Don't judge me because I don't know shit about html... oh never mind, judge me if you must, I can take it.)
My profile

Sites and/or Blogs I Find Remotely Entertaining

  • Blogger Templates
  • Google News
  • Old Grandma HardCore
  • Gigglechick.com
  • Slightly Drunk.com
  • Spaceface.com
  • Happy Bunny
  • Visit JimGaffigan.com

    Powered by Blogger

    Technorati search

    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates