« Home | Still VERY excited! » | I know, I know » | Merry New Year and Happy Christmas » | I had no choice, I HAD to Share.. » | Old Grandma Hardcore » | People. » | Desperate Housewives/Grey's Anatomy » | I also love » | I love... » | My new car » 

Wednesday, January 25, 2006 

I hate e-mail


Good morning,

Don't you hate it when you come into work and you're e-mail locks your whole computer up? And then when you start over, it takes 15 minutes to open ONE e-mail? Since our business is about 70% e-mail, it's VERY inconvenient!!!!!

I hate our server!!! I HATE IT!!! Sorry I had to vent, so I did. ;o)

I'll get over it and move on. I did hear from one of my co-workers in California that he's been wearing his Alexander jersey to work for three days in a row now. While the smell may be disturbing to his co-workers, I'm happy that someone from another state is rooting for our boys! YA BABY!!!!!

And yep, you'll hear Seahawks, Superbowl ranting and raving from now until we WIN in two weeks! WOO HOO!!!

Have a great day everyone!

About me

  • I'm Siesh
  • From Washington, United States
  • What do you want me to be? Just kidding! I'm not a hooker for cripes sake. (Don't judge me because I don't know shit about html... oh never mind, judge me if you must, I can take it.)
My profile

Sites and/or Blogs I Find Remotely Entertaining

  • Blogger Templates
  • Google News
  • Old Grandma HardCore
  • Gigglechick.com
  • Slightly Drunk.com
  • Spaceface.com
  • Happy Bunny
  • Visit JimGaffigan.com

    Powered by Blogger

    Technorati search

    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates