« Home | Interesting, very interesting... » | Storm » | Sweet conversation with my nephew » | I swear things will go back to normal » | SWEET! » | God I love that site! » | New Fanciness » | That's nice... » | Please make rice. I love you! » | Some stuff » 

Saturday, February 04, 2006 

Holy Wind Batman

That about sums it up - windy windy windy - gusts up to 70 mph! If it knocks out power, it better be back on on Sunday!!!!!

That's it for today, better turn this computer off. Happy Saturday!

I know! We didn't have power ALL DAY in Port Orchard!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Siesh
  • From Washington, United States
  • What do you want me to be? Just kidding! I'm not a hooker for cripes sake. (Don't judge me because I don't know shit about html... oh never mind, judge me if you must, I can take it.)
My profile

Sites and/or Blogs I Find Remotely Entertaining

  • Blogger Templates
  • Google News
  • Old Grandma HardCore
  • Gigglechick.com
  • Slightly Drunk.com
  • Spaceface.com
  • Happy Bunny
  • Visit JimGaffigan.com

    Powered by Blogger

    Technorati search

    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates