« Home | SWEET! » | God I love that site! » | New Fanciness » | That's nice... » | Please make rice. I love you! » | Some stuff » | FUN! » | Jim Gaffigan » | Men. » | Good morning » 

Wednesday, February 01, 2006 

I swear things will go back to normal

AFTER SUNDAY!!!

New funny:

In a school just outside of Pittsburgh, a first grade teacher explained to her class that she is a Steeler's fan. She asked her students to raise their hands if they were Steeler's fans too. Not really knowing what a Steeler's fan was, but wanting to be liked by their teacher, their hands all went up into the air. However, there was one exception. A little boy named Timmy had not gone along with the crowd. The teacher asked him why he had decided to be different... "Because I am not a Steeler's fan" says Timmy. The teacher then asked, "What are you?" Timmy said "I'm a Seahawk's fan." The teacher was a little perturbed now, her face slightly red, she asked Timmy why he was a Seahawk's fan. "Well, my mom and dad are Seahawk's fans so I'm a Seahawk's fan too." The teacher was now angry. "That's no reason" she says loudly. "What if your mom was a moron and your dad was an idiot?" Timmy smiled and said, "Then I'd be a Steeler's fan."

And that's my SECOND Seahawks funny for the day!!!

It really will go back to normal after Sunday, I swear. ;o)

About me

  • I'm Siesh
  • From Washington, United States
  • What do you want me to be? Just kidding! I'm not a hooker for cripes sake. (Don't judge me because I don't know shit about html... oh never mind, judge me if you must, I can take it.)
My profile

Sites and/or Blogs I Find Remotely Entertaining

  • Blogger Templates
  • Google News
  • Old Grandma HardCore
  • Gigglechick.com
  • Slightly Drunk.com
  • Spaceface.com
  • Happy Bunny
  • Visit JimGaffigan.com

    Powered by Blogger

    Technorati search

    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates