« Home | Jim Gaffigan » | Men. » | Good morning » | Ya ya, I can't help it!!! » | Wow, SAD! » | I hate e-mail » | Still VERY excited! » | I know, I know » | Merry New Year and Happy Christmas » | I had no choice, I HAD to Share.. » 

Saturday, January 28, 2006 

FUN!


I've been blogging now for a long time. Forever and ever it was just my little space that I wrote down my random thoughts. I wasn't very "consistant" with it, for sure, but when I needed to say something or vent something, my little personal blog was a great place to do it. I always wondered what it would be like if someone actually READ the thing! And people ARE now, and it's VERY fun!

My thoughts on this lovely rainy Seattle morning, at this point, are at the "I need more coffee" stages, luckily I made some.

Last night I watched The March of the Penguins. Let me just tell you it was as good as the hype says it was. It was sweet and lovely and sad and just well, GOOD. It's good for people of all ages, if you have kids, pop it in! They are cute as hell, and I want to have one. LOL - unfortunately my apartment isn't half ice/snow, which means I can't have one. SAD! Those little penguin families go through a lot just to keep their species alive. They band together to protect each other from the cold, and put their differences aside in order for the circle of life to begin and thrive. They are monogomous, at least for a year at a time, and they sacrifice their own well being for the sake of their chicks. And when one loses their young one, they are as sad as if they were human, and it's heart breaking. It's AMAZING to me how these animals do what us humans should do. Band together when times are tough, be there for each other when something horrifying happens, raise our kids with kindness and love and do whatever we have to do to protect not only our own children, but all the children.

I love penguins. Yep, I love each and every one of them. And for all of your mothers and fathers out there who love and provide for your children, I applaud you. It's a tough tough job, someday maybe I'll have the pleasure. ;o)

Happy Saturday!

About me

  • I'm Siesh
  • From Washington, United States
  • What do you want me to be? Just kidding! I'm not a hooker for cripes sake. (Don't judge me because I don't know shit about html... oh never mind, judge me if you must, I can take it.)
My profile

Sites and/or Blogs I Find Remotely Entertaining

  • Blogger Templates
  • Google News
  • Old Grandma HardCore
  • Gigglechick.com
  • Slightly Drunk.com
  • Spaceface.com
  • Happy Bunny
  • Visit JimGaffigan.com

    Powered by Blogger

    Technorati search

    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates