« Home | Wow, SAD! » | I hate e-mail » | Still VERY excited! » | I know, I know » | Merry New Year and Happy Christmas » | I had no choice, I HAD to Share.. » | Old Grandma Hardcore » | People. » | Desperate Housewives/Grey's Anatomy » | I also love » 

Wednesday, January 25, 2006 

Ya ya, I can't help it!!!





In case I haven't mentioned it today....

http://www.seahawks.com/

WE'RE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL, WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!

I'm actually getting a little bit nervous about it... I mean it's 30 years in the making. It's a huge moment in Seattle sports history. I can't even imagine what they're feeling. Hopefully nothing. I want them to feel nothing accept the pain of practice and practice and practice... the crossed eyes from watching hours of footage learning how to beat them. Then, on that fateful Sunday, I want them mad, mean, and in the "zone". That's what I'm hoping for. Not having home field advantage is a bunch of CRAP. Because with all that, the Seahawks won't have a very important part of the team, and that's us. The 12th Man... And then to top it all off, we are playing only what, a few hours drive away from the opposing teams town?? I think it's crap. We have the best record, we should have the game right here in our little town. Come on, there is coffee for EVERYONE! Need a wireless network connection? We're you're folks! If you want an airplane? Come on down! So what if we aren't "domed"... so what? We have plenty of streets people can sleep on.

Ok, sorry, I went off there for a moment, but it's just because of my excitement for Superbowl. I mean come on, we freakin DID IT! Atta boys, atta boys... ;o)

I will never understand the excitment people have when a bunch of millionaries manage to defeat another bunch of millionaries. There is no glory in professional sports only money.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Siesh
  • From Washington, United States
  • What do you want me to be? Just kidding! I'm not a hooker for cripes sake. (Don't judge me because I don't know shit about html... oh never mind, judge me if you must, I can take it.)
My profile

Sites and/or Blogs I Find Remotely Entertaining

  • Blogger Templates
  • Google News
  • Old Grandma HardCore
  • Gigglechick.com
  • Slightly Drunk.com
  • Spaceface.com
  • Happy Bunny
  • Visit JimGaffigan.com

    Powered by Blogger

    Technorati search

    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates