« Home | Please make rice. I love you! » | Some stuff » | FUN! » | Jim Gaffigan » | Men. » | Good morning » | Ya ya, I can't help it!!! » | Wow, SAD! » | I hate e-mail » | Still VERY excited! » 

Monday, January 30, 2006 

That's nice...


I have to say, from all I saw on the news last night and all of the information I've read on line, Detroit has done a fantastic job of welcoming our FINE Seahawks to their city. The hotel they're staying in was decked OUT with Seahawks stuff, they even had a 12th Man flag flying next to the Seahawks flag and the American Flag. I attached an article that's kinda funny on how people think of us Seattle-lites...

The most common question I used to get was "oh my gosh, you're from Seattle, do you know the guys from Pearl Jam?" Yes, yes all of us know them, and we all wear flannel, drink Starbucks coffee, and work at Boeing. ;o) Of course the answer was always, umm, nope, never met 'em. Don't own one thing flannel, I tend to drink drip coffee and I don't work at Boeing. LOL But the one thing they always get right, it rains here. And it rains a lot. And I mean A LOT. But that's what keeps us beautiful!!!!

So, go Seahawks, and thank you Detroit for the fabulous welcome. We appreciate it!!!!

P.S. - the boy called, we're all good and I'm totally over our fight. LOL

About me

  • I'm Siesh
  • From Washington, United States
  • What do you want me to be? Just kidding! I'm not a hooker for cripes sake. (Don't judge me because I don't know shit about html... oh never mind, judge me if you must, I can take it.)
My profile

Sites and/or Blogs I Find Remotely Entertaining

  • Blogger Templates
  • Google News
  • Old Grandma HardCore
  • Gigglechick.com
  • Slightly Drunk.com
  • Spaceface.com
  • Happy Bunny
  • Visit JimGaffigan.com

    Powered by Blogger

    Technorati search

    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates