« Home | New Link » | What the... » | I'm just sayin'.... » | One more article that sums it up... » | BUMMER! » | Onanite Online » | Cuz we're CRAZY » | Holy Wind Batman » | Interesting, very interesting... » | Storm » 

Thursday, February 09, 2006 

I like her...

Check this out:

http://spaceface01.blogspot.com/

I like her... she's moving to Seattle, and I don't even mind. (Usually it PISSES me OFF when people move here, we don't need anymore people and don't get me STARTED on the traffic, but it sounds like she really loved it when she visited, so who am I to judge... LOL)

So, go check her out, and maybe if we post this enough times out in cyberspace her mom will get the hint. ;o)

Good luck on the move, keep us updated, I'm looking forward to checking out the progress.

P.S. - I've added the link over to my "remotely interesting" sites.

Awwwwwe...I am flattered that you approve of my move to your fair city! I can't wait! Four months and counting!

Now if I could just get that damn time machine up and running!

Good luck with everything, it'll be a great adventure.. ;o)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Siesh
  • From Washington, United States
  • What do you want me to be? Just kidding! I'm not a hooker for cripes sake. (Don't judge me because I don't know shit about html... oh never mind, judge me if you must, I can take it.)
My profile

Sites and/or Blogs I Find Remotely Entertaining

  • Blogger Templates
  • Google News
  • Old Grandma HardCore
  • Gigglechick.com
  • Slightly Drunk.com
  • Spaceface.com
  • Happy Bunny
  • Visit JimGaffigan.com

    Powered by Blogger

    Technorati search

    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates