« Home | Holy Wind Batman » | Interesting, very interesting... » | Storm » | Sweet conversation with my nephew » | I swear things will go back to normal » | SWEET! » | God I love that site! » | New Fanciness » | That's nice... » | Please make rice. I love you! » 

Sunday, February 05, 2006 

Cuz we're CRAZY














THIS guy thinks his teams gonna beat my team http://georgeglarson.blogspot.com/ ... he actually pttthhh'd me!!!!! But I say we're just CRAZY enough to do it baby! So I'm going to NEENER NEENER NEENER right back at him.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOO HOOOO!!!!

6 1/2 hours to go, YA BABY!!!!!!!!!!

SEAHAWKS all the way!

Cheers
Onanite

AMEN TO THAT!!! WOO HOOOO!!!!!

Go Steelers! ;)

We'll see!

BOOOOOOOOOO Steelers! BOOO!!!! ;o)

We're up by a hair at half!!!

Not convinced that it is a fair hair but the ref's haven't called me for my opinion yet.

Yay!

I agree. Roth's TD was questionable and that push-off was a lousy call.

I apologize.

As a result of these misappropriations, I declare myself a temporary Seahawks fan next year.

Post a Comment