« Home | Congrats to LMP, I like her. » | Yahoo done good. » | I'm so annoyed with Yahoo right now. Of course the... » | Drunk calls » | I like her... » | New Link » | What the... » | I'm just sayin'.... » | One more article that sums it up... » | BUMMER! » 

Friday, February 17, 2006 

Ya, um, ok? SO?

You Are Animal

A complete lunatic, you're operating on 100% animal instincts.
You thrive on uncontrolled energy, and you're downright scary.
But you sure can beat a good drum.
"Kill! Kill!"

Hey - this is cool. Was trying to copy my result to my blog. How did you manage to do that on yours? I'm only able to save the image and not text of the results.

Lemme know.

Thx.

*sigh*

No such luck.

Eh.

Thanks, anyway! :-)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Siesh
  • From Washington, United States
  • What do you want me to be? Just kidding! I'm not a hooker for cripes sake. (Don't judge me because I don't know shit about html... oh never mind, judge me if you must, I can take it.)
My profile

Sites and/or Blogs I Find Remotely Entertaining

  • Blogger Templates
  • Google News
  • Old Grandma HardCore
  • Gigglechick.com
  • Slightly Drunk.com
  • Spaceface.com
  • Happy Bunny
  • Visit JimGaffigan.com

    Powered by Blogger

    Technorati search

    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates