« Home | I'm so annoyed with Yahoo right now. Of course the... » | Drunk calls » | I like her... » | New Link » | What the... » | I'm just sayin'.... » | One more article that sums it up... » | BUMMER! » | Onanite Online » | Cuz we're CRAZY » 

Wednesday, February 15, 2006 

Yahoo done good.

Yesterday, as you could plainly see, I was totally annoyed with Yahoo. I jumped through more hoops to get my information straight it was just plain silly. Or so I thought.

In retrospect, if it was easy for me to get my information out of Yahoo, that would mean it would be easy for ANYONE to get my information from Yahoo. Well, after everything was said and done, my account was fixed, everything is now right in my world. I even got a personalized response to an e-mail that I sent them and it went a little something like this:

"We're glad our information helped you. We are continually working to make Yahoo! better, so we are always willing to help in any way that we can. If you have any other issues that arise in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us.Thank you again for contacting Yahoo! Customer Care. Regards,Damian"

That was in response to my e-mail that simply said "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!"

So I'll keep my Yahoo account, and be happy about it. Thanks again Yahoo, you fixed my problems and reinforced the fact that security is important to you.

YIPPEEE FOR YAHOOO!!!!!!

Yahoo is *MUCH* better my way.

Yahoo! Search

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Siesh
  • From Washington, United States
  • What do you want me to be? Just kidding! I'm not a hooker for cripes sake. (Don't judge me because I don't know shit about html... oh never mind, judge me if you must, I can take it.)
My profile

Sites and/or Blogs I Find Remotely Entertaining

  • Blogger Templates
  • Google News
  • Old Grandma HardCore
  • Gigglechick.com
  • Slightly Drunk.com
  • Spaceface.com
  • Happy Bunny
  • Visit JimGaffigan.com

    Powered by Blogger

    Technorati search

    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates