« Home | President's Day » | Ya, um, ok? SO? » | Congrats to LMP, I like her. » | Yahoo done good. » | I'm so annoyed with Yahoo right now. Of course the... » | Drunk calls » | I like her... » | New Link » | What the... » | I'm just sayin'.... » 

Wednesday, February 22, 2006 

Spaghetti?

So I'm hosting our "Survivor" get together tomorrow night at my place. Yep, we're a bunch of dorks that get together, watch Survivor, eat good food, drink good drink, and always end with a yummy dessert. It's fun, but it's stressful when it's at my house. We rotate every week, so it'll be another 6 weeks or so before it's back at my place. I suppose I can suck it up. I'm thinking I'll just serve up some spaghetti, garlic bread, salad, and grab something that looks good for dessert.

Sad though, when it's at my place people have to sit on the floor. Wish I had more chairs.

That's my update for today, man I've gotten frickin BORING in my old age!

I love all your "what's your this or that" questions. Hope you don't mind that I keep snagging 'em from your blog. :-)

BTW...boring is as boring does. I also have "reality tv dinners" with friends, only our is The Apprentice. Go Donald!

:-)

Hope you enjoyed your evening with friends!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Siesh
  • From Washington, United States
  • What do you want me to be? Just kidding! I'm not a hooker for cripes sake. (Don't judge me because I don't know shit about html... oh never mind, judge me if you must, I can take it.)
My profile

Sites and/or Blogs I Find Remotely Entertaining

  • Blogger Templates
  • Google News
  • Old Grandma HardCore
  • Gigglechick.com
  • Slightly Drunk.com
  • Spaceface.com
  • Happy Bunny
  • Visit JimGaffigan.com

    Powered by Blogger

    Technorati search

    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates