« Home | I've been e-mooned.. » | Crappy ass day. » | Damn funny... » | Spaghetti? » | President's Day » | Ya, um, ok? SO? » | Congrats to LMP, I like her. » | Yahoo done good. » | I'm so annoyed with Yahoo right now. Of course the... » | Drunk calls » 

Monday, February 27, 2006 


This would be me, today, at work. People out sick, people going home early, me trying to do it all.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCKKKK!!!


Thought I'd share.

About me

  • I'm Siesh
  • From Washington, United States
  • What do you want me to be? Just kidding! I'm not a hooker for cripes sake. (Don't judge me because I don't know shit about html... oh never mind, judge me if you must, I can take it.)
My profile

Sites and/or Blogs I Find Remotely Entertaining

  • Blogger Templates
  • Google News
  • Old Grandma HardCore
  • Gigglechick.com
  • Slightly Drunk.com
  • Spaceface.com
  • Happy Bunny
  • Visit JimGaffigan.com

    Powered by Blogger

    Technorati search

    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates