« Home | This would be me, today, at work. People out sick... » | I've been e-mooned.. » | Crappy ass day. » | Damn funny... » | Spaghetti? » | President's Day » | Ya, um, ok? SO? » | Congrats to LMP, I like her. » | Yahoo done good. » | I'm so annoyed with Yahoo right now. Of course the... » 

Monday, March 06, 2006 

Phew!


Last week was friggin CRAZY, it was crazy I say.. work sucked, and I was running around all week long. It's a new week, people are back at work, and I can relax a little. Thank GOD!

Last night I watched the Oscars. Well, most of them. I missed the first 45 minutes because who knew they'd be on at 5:00 on the West Coast? I didn't even turn on the TV until 5:45 when I realized I had already missed some of it. SAD! But I was happy to see

Ms. Witherspoon winning that Oscar. That was a very sweet speech she gave.

I was also partial because just Saturday I finally watched Walk the Line. What a GREAT flick!!! I totally loved it. That whole cast was awesome. LOVED IT! I also saw Crash a few months back, that too was an awesome movie. But that one was hard to watch, at least for me. But it was so well done, it deserved the win.

That's all for now, I have to get back to work. Happy Monday!